SBI Simply Save Credit Card Benefits : Review 2017
Through this blog we shall be highlighting all the features, benefits, fees, rewards and related offers of SBI Simply Save Credit Card. Do have a look at the SBI Simply Save Credit Card Review ! It will make easier for you to decide if this SBI credit card is a good fit for your wallet and meets all your requirements.
As the name itself suggests, SBI Simply Save Credit card can help you save a lot on your spending may it be in the form of welcome offers, annual fee waiver, fuel surcharge waiver, accumulated reward points or any additional offers thereon.
If you own an SBI Simply Save Credit Card, you are eligible to avail the unlimited privileges offered on this credit card that we have discussed in detail below.
Key Benefits of SBI Simply Save Credit Card :
1. To start with, as a credit card user, we are normally concerned about the credit card fee while applying for any credit card. The Annual fee for SBI Simply Save Credit Card is quite nominal @ Rs.499 only. The renewal fee is also Rs.499 only from 2nd year onwards.
However, here is something exciting to know. You can get renewal fee waiver, you might be thinking how ? If your annual spending exceeds Rs.90000 during the year, you can get annual membership fee reversal in the subsequent year. Now,that sounds really great ! This is probably a good news for frequent credit card users.
You can easily Apply Online and Get Instant approvals for this credit card right now as well through
2. There is an interest free credit period that ranges normally from 20-50 days.But, it is applicable only on the retail purchases that you make and also if you have paid the outstanding balance for the previous month.
3. This credit card gives you a Welcome offer in the form of cash back. Simply stating, you will get Rs.100 cash back on your first withdrawal if the same is done within 30 days of receiving your credit card.
4. If your spending is Rs.2000 or above in the first 60 days of getting the card, you get 2000 bonus reward points. Reward points are a great way to avail a wide array of gifts and getting 2000 reward points by just spending Rs.2000 is an added advantage of this credit card.
5. Not only this, you get to enjoy 10 Reward Points on every Rs. 100 that you spend on Dining, Movies, Departmental Stores and Grocery expenditure.
This is what attracts me towards this credit card !
All of us like to dine out and go for movies ! Isn’t it. Not to forget, grocery and other purchases are an essential part of our life. If we get to save a little bit on such monthly expenses, this can accumulate to a big saving over the year.
6. For all your other spends, you can earn 1 reward point for every Rs 100 that you spend. You can redeem these reward points (wherein 4 Reward Points = Rs. 1) with an exclusive range of gifts from the Rewards catalogue or pay off outstanding credit card balance.
7. You can get 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver at any petrol pump. But, remember the transaction should be between Rs.500 to Rs.3000 to avail this waiver. Also, the maximum surcharge waiver shall be of Rs. 100 per statement cycle, per credit card account.
Also, go through review on SBI Simply Click Credit Card
8. Its really easy to apply for this credit card, you can do so online. You will receive a verification call from the customer support team and if you meet all the eligibility criteria, you shall be issued the credit card in few days.
9. SBI Simply Save credit card has global acceptance i.e. you can use this credit card at over 24 million outlets all over the world ( that accept Visa or MasterCard). Are you a frequent traveller ? This credit card shall be quite handy to you while travelling due its global acceptance.
10. If you wish to get add on cards for your family including spouse,parents and kids above 18 years of age, then you can get some really exclusive offers on the add on card.
Just make sure that the age of the applicant should be between 18 years and 60 years in order to apply for SBI Simply Save Credit Card.
Don’t miss to checkout our review on Cash back credit cards in India !
12. There is an easy cash withdrawal facility from ATMs across the globe. This is what we look for when we travel around to far off places.
13. This SBI Simply Save card is also a good option for paying electricity,telephone,water and other utility bills through the “Easy Bill Pay facility”. You don’t have to incur any additional cost for the same.
14. Through “Flexipay” option you can easily convert your transactions into easy monthly instalments. You can convert your big purchases made over Rs.2500 into smaller EMIs and reduce your burden.
15. With “Easy Money”, you can order a draft or a cheque against your cash limit. Not only this, you can get the same delivered at your doorstep as well.
To conclude, we can say that SBI Simply Save Credit is an ideal credit card for a frequent shopper. The one who is a shopping freak can save a lot on the shopping expenses through the rewards and benefits associated with this credit card.
The details are on “as is” basis collected from the respective credit card website. There might be changes in the features and benefits of the credit card from time to time.Please check all the Terms and conditions (T&C) carefully with the respective banks/companies before applying for any of the best credit cards in India.
Are you impressed with the whole bunch of offers that SBI Simply Save Credit card comes with and wish to apply for it ? No worries, you can apply for it anytime that too online in an easy and a hassle free manner.
Do you have an SBI Simply Save Credit Card ? If yes, do share your valuable feedback on the same. If no, Do you wish to apply for this credit card in future ?
This post contains affiliate links, you won’t be charged extra and I might earn a commission if you purchase. Thanks for supporting my blogging adventures !http://fintrakk.com/sbi-simply-save-credit-card-benefits-review/SBI Simply Save Credit Card Benefits : Review 2017http://fintrakk.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/money-card-business-credit-card.jpghttp://fintrakk.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/money-card-business-credit-card-150x133.jpgCredit CardsFinanceSBI credit card,sbi simply save card,sbi simply save card benefits,sbi simply save card review,sbi simply save credit card,sbi simply save credit card benefits,sbi simply save credit card review,simply save credit cardThrough this blog we shall be highlighting all the features, benefits, fees, rewards and related offers of SBI Simply Save Credit Card. Do have a look at the SBI Simply Save Credit Card Review ! It will make easier for you to decide if this SBI credit card is a...admin firstname.lastname@example.orgAdministratorFinance & Taxation Tips for Indian Investors