Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card : Review 2017
(Last Updated On: September 12, 2017)
Through this blog we shall make you familiar with a popular credit card : Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card. Get ready to grab exclusive details and a complete review on the Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card.
To start with, what should we call it : A Free Credit Card, A Credit Card with no annual fee and no joining fee or A Rewards Credit card from a renowned name Standard Chartered Bank.In fact, all these titles are a perfect fit for the Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card.
I have been using this credit card from quite some time now.I didn’t face any issue while using it.So,I just thought of sharing my personal views and a complete feedback on this Standard Chartered Credit Card.
Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card : Features & Benefits
A very good alternative for salaried people who often look for easily affordable credit cards with no joining fees and no annual fees.
1. A Free Credit Card : Yes,this is the major plus point of this Standard Chartered Rewards Card, you don’t have to pay any joining fee. Also, there is no annual fee for this credit card if you apply online for this credit card. Now, this sounds really interesting ! You don’t have to shed anything extra out of your pocket for getting this credit card.
2. Reward points : You tend to earn 5 reward points for every Rs.150 that you spend at fine-dining outlets.You can enjoy 5 reward points for every Rs.150 that you spend on fuel.You also earn 1 reward point for every Rs.150 that you spend on other categories.Not only this, you can earn 5 reward points for every Rs.150 spent at hotels.
3. Cashback offers : You can also enjoy 20% cashback on Uber rides upto a maximum of Rs.600 per month.This offer is presently valid till 30th September 2017. However, some additional cashback offers usually keep on running.
4. Easy Approval : Getting approval for this Platinum Rewards Card is quite easy.If you apply online for this Rewards card, you can also get instant approval provided you have a good credit background.
5. Quick Online Application : The procedure for applying for this Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit card is so simple.You just have to apply online with few necessary details, their customer support shall respond back quickly.If you meet their eligibility criteria, you are all set to get hold of this free credit card in a matter of few days. Now, how simple does this sound ? Very simple, Right !
6. Good Customer Support : This is one crucial factor that we look for while availing any services like applying for credit cards or personal loans. I don’t know about others, but I had a good experience dealing with their customer support.A fast and timely response is what I have been offered whenever I actually need it.
Hence, Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Card is overall a good card for the ones who wish to get access to numerous benefits without paying any card fees.This surely fits in our category of Best Credit Cards in India.
You tend to get a whole lot of special cashback offers, discounts and additional reward points, from time to time if you make payments through this credit card. If you are a salaried employee its quite easy for you to get this credit card.
To sum up : We can say Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Card : A free credit card that too with a lot of benefits. Although, the benefits may seem to be limited but remember you are not paying any joining fee or annual fee for it.So,it is anyways beneficial to get this one.
You can also have a look at our exclusive review on Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card
These are my personal opinions of using this Platinum Rewards credit card.What about you now ? Which credit card are you using ?
Did you get hold of this Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card ? How was your experience using this Standard Chartered Rewards credit card or any other credit card for that matter ? We would like to hear the same from you in the comment section below.http://fintrakk.com/standard-chartered-platinum-rewards-credit-card-review/Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card Reviewhttp://fintrakk.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/StanC-Rewards-credit-card-e1504605723673.pnghttp://fintrakk.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/StanC-Rewards-credit-card-150x150.pngCredit CardsFinanceplatinum rewards card,rewards card,standard chartered credit card,standard chartered platinum rewards card,standard chartered platinum rewards credit card,standard chartered rewards card,standard chartered rewards credit cardThrough this blog we shall make you familiar with a popular credit card : Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card. Get ready to grab exclusive details and a complete review on the Standard Chartered Platinum Rewards Credit Card. To start with, what should we call it : A Free Credit...admin firstname.lastname@example.orgAdministratorFinance & Taxation Tips for Indian Investors