When it comes to retirement planning in India, you might have heard a lot about PPF or Public...Read More
Tag: 80 C
Fixed Deposit is a financial instrument that provides the opportunity to invest your money for a particular period of time and you earn fixed interest over your invested amount. You can open a Fixed Deposit in a bank and enjoy a...Read More
Following are the Income Tax Deductions Under Chapter VI A of The Income Tax Act :- U/s 80C – Contribution towards PPF,Voluntary PF, Life Insurance premiums, Tuition fee, Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme, Home loan Principal...Read More
Public Provident Fund (PPF) has been the most common long term investment option for various...Read More
- Which is the Financial Capital of India? Mumbai, Right!
- Post Office Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (SSY): Scheme Details, How to open Account?
- Companies with Highest Share Price in India: Top 10 Most Expensive Stocks
- Best Virtual Trading Apps & Sites in India: Stock Simulators 2020
- ELSS vs PPF vs ULIP: Features and Comparison