Ans.Investing in FDs has been a traditional method of saving by Indians.But, there are numerous other ways to invest your money for short duration like : Short term mutual funds Liquid funds Arbitrage funds ELSS Fixed Maturity...Read More
Tag: short term investment
- NSE IPO Review: Date, Price, Size, Details Of National Stock Exchange IPO
- Green Banking in India: A Research Study on Strategies
- Stock Brokers with Bracket Orders and Cover Orders (INDIA)
- How to Choose Stocks Using Fundamental and Technical Analysis?
- Fiat money: Meaning, Example & Overview of Fiat Currency