5Paisa Review : Margin, Brokerage & Comparison with Zerodha
(Last Updated On: December 6, 2017)
Through this blog we shall be sharing an exclusive and detailed 5Paisa Review. So, don’t miss to gather some deep insights on 5Paisa Margin, brokerage charges, important features plus a sneak peek into the benefits of opening a 5Paisa Demat Account and 5Paisa Trading account. You will also get to see a useful and quick Comparison : 5Paisa vs Zerodha to help you decide the best stock broker for yourself.
With the advent of latest technology and automation all around, platforms like 5Paisa have brought a big revolution in the broking industry. 5Paisa, a leading discount broker where you not only enjoy trading, investing but planning your finances at a fairly low price. A one-stop solution for your growing financial needs.
5Paisa : A Glimpse
5Paisa is backed by the leading financial services company, India Infoline(IIFL). IIFL brings the stability of being a public limited company and the trust it has built over the years is instrumental in making 5paisa a trusted brand. 5Paisa, as an online financial service provider or a full service broker offers diversified services in the field of investing, trading and insurance.
Being a part of IIFL group, 5paisa website offers not only Stock Trading, investing in mutual funds but you can go for car, health and term insurance as well on their portal. If you are not a DIY or Do-it-yourself approach person, you can avail their financial advisory services as well, an added advantage to have an account with them.
5paisa Brokerage Charges
5Paisa has a flat and a very simple brokerage structure. You are charged flat Rs.10 only per each executed trade in the equity segment (Delivery, Equity F&O and currency F&O). Simply stating, you just have to pay a flat fee of Rs.10 per order irrespective of the value of trade or the segment in which you are trading.
|Equity Intraday||Rs 10 per executed order
|Equity Delivery||Rs 10 per executed order
|Equity Futures||Rs 10 per executed order
|Equity Options||Rs 10 per executed order|
|Currency F&O||Rs 10 per executed order
5paisa Account Opening and Maintenance Charges :
- Demat Account Opening : Free
- Trading Account Opening Charges – Rs.650 only.
- Demat Account Annual maintenance charges after first year – Rs.400 only.
5paisa Demat and Trading Account Features & Benefits :
- An easy to use and friendly online trading and investing platform.
- 5Paisa trades in all the segments of BSE, MSE, MCX and NCDEX.
- You can trade in various segments like Stocks, futures, options and currency derivatives at a very low cost of Rs.10 per order.
- You can invest in IPOs and Mutual Funds through this platform.
- Select from tailor made portfolios or invest as per your choice.
- You can also invest in health, term, life and car insurance as per your priorities.
- You can perfectly manage your investments from a single account.
- There are distinctive features in this platform like Equity SIP or Systematic Investment Plan.
- A user friendly and a powerful 5Paisa Mobile app for trading and investing.
- You get 100% Automated Personalised solutions to your different individual financial requirements.
5Paisa vs Zerodha : A Comparison
When we talk about stock broking, how can we forget to mention Zerodha, a pioneer and another big name in the stock broking industry. While thinking of opening a Demat and trading account in India, a quite common name that comes to our mind is of course, Zerodha. It is also famous for its highly efficient discount trading platform and other useful services. So, we have highlighted some of the major features of Zerodha to help you understand and compare both the platforms.
Zerodha Features :
- Trade all segments on BSE, NSE, BTST, MCDEX, Forex Trading Spot Trading, Mutual Funds etc.
- Zerodha Trading Account Opening Charges : Rs 500 only.
- Account Maintenance Charges : Rs.300 only.But,f you opt for Zerodha Form pickup facility, then you will be charged Rs 600.
- Zerodha Brokerage charges : It charges a flat fee structure with charges of Rs.20 per trade. Stock Delivery is charged free of cost. Here is the Zerodha Fees structure :
- Equity Delivery : Zero Brokerage
- Equity Intraday or Futures : 0.01% or Rs.20 whichever is lower
- Equity Options : Rs.20 flat
5Paisa : A Final Take
A popular name in the field of stock broking, one of the best discount brokers in India, 5Paisa has surely grown its name in the past few years. An advanced technology driven platform along with adequate customer support if required, are the key factors in making any service best. That’s what 5Paisa is proving to be, a complete package to satisfy your trading and investment initiatives in the long run.
Disclaimer : There is a high degree of risk involved in stock trading. Mutual funds are also subject to market risk.The details given on this website are for informational purpose and cannot be constituted as professional advice in any regard.
If interested in checking some other stock brokers, don’t forget to have a look at one of our highly popular posts : Best Demat and Trading Accounts in India
Did you like our 5Paisa Review ? Do you wish to add any crucial point that we probably missed out ? What is your take on the 5Paisa Demat and Trading Account ? Which investing or trading platform are you using to build your financial portfolio ? Which one do you really like and Why ? What was your experience of investing with any of the automated trading platforms like Zerodha or any other. Feel free to discuss your views in the comment section.https://fintrakk.com/5paisa-review-margin-brokerage-comparison-zerodha/5Paisa Review : Margin,Brokerage & Comparison with Zerodhahttps://fintrakk.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/5Paisa-review-e1512392372137.pnghttps://fintrakk.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/5Paisa-review-150x150.pngInvestment5 paisa review,5paisa,5paisa brokerage,5paisa margin,5paisa review,5paisa vs zerodha,demat account,discount brokers,stock trading,trading account,trading platforms,ZerodhaThrough this blog we shall be sharing an exclusive and detailed 5Paisa Review. So, don't miss to gather some deep insights on 5Paisa Margin, brokerage charges, important features plus a sneak peek into the benefits of opening a 5Paisa Demat Account and 5Paisa Trading account. You will also get to...admin firstname.lastname@example.orgAdministratorFinance & Taxation Tips for Indian Investors