ELSS wiki is a post to put together all the resources at one place regarding ELSS or Equity Linked savings Scheme. This ELSS wiki page will be covering different resources on ELSS as outlined below.
- What is ELSS?
- How to invest in ELSS?
- Advantages and Benefits of ELSS
- Top Fund houses offering ELSS schemes
- Top ELSS schemes
- ELSS versus other investment options
You’ll be directed towards a number of resources sharing minute details on ELSS or Equity Linked Savings Scheme.
What is ELSS?
ELSS means equity-linked saving schemes which are essentially diversified mutual funds who provide tax benefits. Read details about ELSS schemes, definition and features below.
How to invest in ELSS?
ELSS schemes: Examples
- Axis Long Term Equity Fund.
- Reliance Tax Saver Fund.
- BNP Paribas Long Term Equity Fund.
- Franklin India Taxshield.
- Religare Invesco Tax Plan.
- Birla Sunlife Tax Plan.
- TATA India Tax Savings Fund.
- ICICI Prudential Long Term Equity Fund – Tax Saving – Regular Plan.
Popular ELSS funds
Here is the list of top ELSS funds to invest in
- Birla Sun Life Tax Plan
- DSP Black Rock Tax saver fund
- ICICI Prudential Long Term Equity Fund (Tax Saving)-G
- Axis Long Term Equity Fund
- Franklin India Tax Shield-G
- Tata India Tax Savings Scheme
- Birla Sun Life Tax Relief 96 (G)
Disclaimer: These are just examples to elaborate on our topic. We are not endorsing to invest in any of the above. Mutual funds and ELSS are subject to market risks. This post is for informational purpose only. It should not be regarded as professional advice in any regard.
ELSS versus other investment schemes
ELSS when compared to other investment schemes:
ELSS calculator helps you calculate your potential returns on ELSS investments.
Here is a comprehensive guide to ELSS. So, you can grab an in-depth information about ELSS:
So, you have an idea as to What is ELSS Mutual fund? How do you like to invest? Are you a safe investor putting money in traditional investment options or you try different alternatives? Feel free to share your opinions or queries on the same.