5 Best Cashback Credit Cards in India : Review 2017
(Last Updated On: December 14, 2017)
While choosing the right credit card for yourself, you need to consider various factors.The cashback feature is one of the primary factors that is considered when you think of getting a credit card.Through this blog we shall be highlighting some of the Best Cashback Credit Cards in India or you can refer it as Best Credit Cards for Cashback in India that will help you take the correct decision.
How would you feel if you earn some money while spending money. Yes…you read it right !
This is what a cashback credit card offers you.Further,this is a major reason that usually attracts potential credit card users and provides the Cashback credit cards an important place in your wallet.Simply stated,you can earn cashback on the purchases that you make through a particular credit card if it offers so.
Everybody likes saving money and availing free offers, if you are also one of them, don’t miss to checkout this Free credit card : Lifetime Free ICICI Platinum Chip Credit Card – A credit card with no joining fee and no annual fee as well ! Get instant approval by applying online.This can probably save you a lot of time and money as well.
So,here we bring to you a whole range of exclusive and best cashback credit cards in India. No doubt,these provide a lot of benefits besides the cashback feature.But,our main motive is to shortlist few of them based on the cashback facility that they offer.
If your credit card gives you the cashback offer, it simply means that when you spend money,you will get an opportunity to earn cashback on your spending that too in an easy and friendly manner as per the specific credit card offers.
We have discussed only the cashback feature in this post, there are various other benefits that each of these cards may provide from time to time.
5 Best Cashback Credit Cards in India
1. Citibank Cashback Credit card :
This is a good credit card for earning cashback rewards and also paying utility bills online.
- If you love watching movies frequently,this credit card can give you 5% Cash Back on movie ticket purchases.
- You get 5% cash back on your utility bill payments like electricity bills.
- You get 5% cash back on telephone payments.
- 0.5% cash back on other amount spent.
- Please note that cash back is restricted to Rs.100 per month for each category mentioned above.
Looking at the cashback offers attached,this seems to be an ideal cashback credit card. Indeed a great fit for the best cashback credit cards in India. You can easily apply for citibank credit cards and get instant approvals if you meet their eligibility criteria.
Also, checkout Citibank Rewards Credit card that gives numerous rewards points and offers plus no joining fee. You also get annual fee waiver if your annual spending exceeds Rs.30000.Now,that’s really an attractive offer !
2. ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card :
We can’t refer it as a cashback card directly but yes… this is actually a good card to earn reward points. ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Card provides a reward program powered by PAYBACK i.e.India’s largest loyalty programme.You get an opportunity to earn payback points on your various purchases and redeem them for exciting gifts.
Key Benefits :
- This comes with an embedded chip that ensures secure transactions and gives protection from the risk of fraud.
- You earn 2 payback points on every Rs.100 spent except on fuel.
- If you swipe ICICI Platinum chip card on ICICI merchant services swipe machines at HPCL fuel stations, 1% fuel surcharge waiver can be availed on transactions of maximum Rs.4000.
- You can save a minimum of 15% on your dining bills at over 2500 leading partner restaurants spread across 12 cities with ICICI Bank Culinary Treats Programme.
- If you spend Rs.50000 or more annually, your annual fee of Rs.99 for subsequent year shall be waived off.
- The lifetime free offer on this ICICI card is running for a limited period only.Grab Free Lifetime ICICI Platinum Credit Card Offer & Get instant approval !
3. Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card :
This seems to be a perfect credit card when it comes to earning cashback offers while spending your money.
Isn’t that great that you can earn cashback on fuel,on your telecom payments as well as on your utility bills.What else can one expect as a credit card user…
Key Benefits :
You can earn 5% cashback on all fuel purchases.Here,you are likely to get 2.5% surcharge reversal and 2.5% cashback at any of the petrol pumps.
- Enjoy getting 5 % cashback on your telecom payments from all service providers.
- Enjoy 5% cashback on your utility payments like electricity,gas and water bills.Who doesn’t like saving money on utility bills ? All of us do…So,this is one major factor that attracts me towards this particular credit card.
- You also get 20% cashback upto Rs.600 monthly on all your uber rides.
- The minimum transaction amount to be eligible to avail the cashback facility is Rs.750.
This credit card comes loaded with a whole range of cashback offers that can help you save a portion of your hard earned money.So,it qualifies for the best cashback credit card in India.
4. Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card :
Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card is a good credit card to earn cashback on grocery purchase.
It provides 5% cashback on shopping in supermarkets and departmental stores.You get 5% cashback if you shop for groceries from stores like Reliance fresh,Big Bazaar,More,Food Bazaar etc.
Moreover,you can earn upto Rs.500 cashback monthly restricted to Rs.150 per transaction.But, firstly you will have to make a purchase of minimum Rs.1000 for availing this cashback facility.
5. HDFC Bank Moneyback Credit Card :
This card is basically designed for people who want to earn money while shopping. The cash back and rewards attracts a number of shopaholics.
You earn 2 Reward Points (RP) on every Rs 150 spent and 2 X Reward Points on online spends.These reward points can be redeemed as CashBack on your HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card.Here,100 Reward Points is equivalent to Rs. 30.Once you accumulate a good number of reward points, you can easily redeem the same for cashback.
However, Cashback and rewards should not be the sole criteria while choosing the best credit card.You should go through all the important features like annual fee,interest rate,cashback or reward points,special offers being provided and any other additional benefits etc. while selecting the best credit card for yourself.
The choice of a credit card should be primarily based on the following crucial factors :
- Your usage
- Your income
- Your expenditure
- Your needs
- Your lifestyle
- Fee charged
- Interest rate
- Other benefits etc.
Moreover, having a good credit score improves your chances of getting easy approvals for some of the best credit cards.
The details are on “as is” basis collected from the respective credit card websites. There might be changes in the features and benefits of different credit cards from time to time.Please check all the Terms and conditions (T&C) carefully with the respective banks/companies before applying for any of the best credit cards in India.
These are general opinions, the individual preferences may vary as per your usage,selection criteria and priorities.
This post contains affiliate links, you will get some really great and exciting offers and I might earn a commission if you purchase. Thanks for supporting my blogging adventures !
Have you used any of the best cashback credit cards in India ? If not,are you planning to get one for yourself. If yes, do share your valuable feedback on the best cashback credit cards in India to help our users make the right choice.https://fintrakk.com/best-cashback-credit-cards-india-review/5 Best Cashback Credit Cards in India : Review 2017https://fintrakk.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/money-card-business-credit-card.jpghttps://fintrakk.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/money-card-business-credit-card-150x133.jpgCredit CardsFinanceBest cashback credit card,best cashback credit card india,best cashback credit cards,best cashback credit cards india,best credit card,best credit card for cashback,best credit card for cashback in india,best credit cards for cashback,cashback credit cardsWhile choosing the right credit card for yourself, you need to consider various factors.The cashback feature is one of the primary factors that is considered when you think of getting a credit card.Through this blog we shall be highlighting some of the Best Cashback Credit Cards in India or you...admin firstname.lastname@example.orgAdministratorFinance & Taxation Tips for Indian Investors