Looking for Best ICICI Bank Credit Cards, we have shortlisted few of the ICICI Bank Credit Cards that can be a perfect fit for your different needs.
ICICI, a renowned name in the banking industry brings for you a whole range of credit cards with numerous offers attached to them. Here we shall be discussing the features, benefits, offers and details of two of the most commonly used ICICI bank credit cards:
- ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card
- ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card
Looking at the features and the benefits offered, ICICI Platinum Chip credit card seems to be a great choice. There is a reasonable credit card: ICICI Platinum chip credit card. A golden chance to grab this credit card without much of extra cost. If you wish to apply for this ICICI credit card, you can easily do so and get instant approval.
1. ICICI Instant Platinum Card:
This is good for Shopping and ideal for first time users also. It is sometimes difficult for first time users to obtain a credit card because they don’t have any good credit background. So, this card might be the solution for the ones who are applying for a credit card the very first time.
If you require an instant and free credit card, this is the right choice for you. As a first time user, with no credit history and CIBIL score you can avail this instant credit card against your fixed deposit. So,if you have an ICICI savings bank account, you can easily apply and get the card against your Fixed Deposit (FD) in ICICI Bank.
Benefits/Offers of ICICI Instant Platinum Credit Card:
- Annual fee: This has zero joining fee and annual fee. This is a really attractive point for customers especially the first time users.
- Interest rate: The card is available at interest rate of 2.49% per month or 29.88% annualized. This seems to be low and reasonable as compared to other credit cards.
- For every Rs.100 that you spend on purchases, you get 2 payback reward points.
- This card is internationally valid and Global Emergency Assistance and Card replacement service available.
If you love watching movies, this one shall be of your interest as you get Rs.100 discount on upto 2 movie tickets per month at bookmyshow.com.
If you enjoy eating out, here is an additional benefit in the form of minimum 15% savings while dining out at around 800 restaurants all over India.
So, if you are a student, a housewife or a non-salaried person who is in search of a good and free credit card this instant credit card can be a great option for you.
2. ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card:
ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Card provides a reward program powered by PAYBACK i.e.India’s largest loyalty programme. You get an opportunity to earn payback points on your various purchases and redeem them for exciting gifts.
Not to miss out the Lifetime Free ICICI Platinum chip credit card offer that is applicable for limited period only.
Key Benefits of ICICI Bank Platinum Chip Credit Card :
- This comes with an embedded chip that ensures secure transactions and gives protection from the risk of fraud.
- This chip card offers an extra level of security in the form of PIN or Personal Identification Number to be entered at merchant outlets.
- The joining fee is quite low which is Rs.199 and the annual fee is Rs.99 only. However, if you spend Rs.50000 or more annually, your annual fee of Rs.99 for the subsequent year shall be waived off.
- You earn 2 payback points on every Rs.100 spent except on fuel.
- If you swipe ICICI Platinum chip card on ICICI merchant services swipe machines at HPCL fuel stations, 1% fuel surcharge waiver can be availed on transactions of maximum Rs.4000.
- You can save a minimum of 15% on your dining bills at over 2500 leading partner restaurants spread across 12 cities with ICICI Bank Culinary Treats Programme. You will enjoy the fine dining experiences and offers while paying through this ICICI credit card.
So, this is a good fit for earning payback points and getting a fuel surcharge waiver. Also,the additional security of chip is an added advantage of the ICICI Platinum Chip Card.
Which credit card you have? Have you tried any of the ICICI bank credit cards? Do share your valuable feedback on it or any of the credit cards that you use. “Customer is the king” so your feedback can help others in making the best choice.