HDFC Regalia Credit Card Benefits & Rewards: Review 2019
Through this post we shall make you familiar with HDFC Regalia Credit Card, a luxury credit card offering exclusive and unmatched privileges. If you are looking for one of the best super premium credit cards full of rewards and offers, HDFC Regalia credit card might be a perfect fit for your lifestyle.
This credit card is usually given to high net worth individuals having a fairly annual income. HDFC Regalia is packed with a bulk of reward points and other attractive features that make it outshine amongst rest of the premium cards. The world class privileges and other exciting offers attached to this prestigious card are fair enough to attract anyone towards this card.
HDFC Regalia Credit Card : Eligibility
*Salaried Individuals: Min age 21 years upto maximum age 60 years plus Monthly Income > Rs.120000
*Self Employed Individuals: Min age 21 years upto maximum age 65 years plus Income: ITR >Rs.1200000 per annum
HDFC Regalia Credit Card : Benefits & Rewards
1. Card Fees: This is a premium credit card so the fee is naturally a bit high.
- First Year Membership fee: Rs.2500+taxes as applicable
- Renewal Membership fee: Rs.2500+taxes as applicable.But, if your annual spending exceeds Rs.3 lakhs you can enjoy renewal fee wavier for the next year.
2. Welcome Benefits: You get 2500 reward points as a welcome benefit.You may also enjoy renewal benefits subject to some conditions.
3. Dining priveleges: You are also entitled to a variety of exclusive dining privileges at 3000+ premium restaurants in India. You get upto 15% dining discounts and amazing offers through your HDFC Regalia Credit Card.
4. Best-in-class Rewards Programme:
- For every Rs.150 that you spend on retail purchases, you earn 4 reward points.
- Reward points can be redeemed for travel bookings at hdfcregalia.com plus exciting gifts from their rewards catalogue.
- You can also convert your reward points into Airmiles, not only for domestic but for international flights as well.
- Your reward points are valid for a period of 2 years from the date of accumulation.
- You can also redeem your rewards against Airline ticket booking or hotel booking.
- 1 Reward point = 50 paise when you redeem it.
5. Club Vistara Silver Membership: This membership offers numerous benefits on Vistara including points on flights, priority check-in, additional baggage allowance etc.
6. Complimentary Priority pass membership: This enables you to enjoy preferential access to over 1000+ airport lounges across the globe. Enjoy refreshments and other facilities like phone, internet and conference rooms.
7. Visa/Mastercard Lounge Access program: You get 2 complimentary lounge access per quarter for lounge visits within India.
8. Fuel benefits: Convenience fee waiver is applicable on fuel transactions ranging between Rs.400 to Rs.5000 (upto a maximum of Rs.500 per billing cycle). However, the fuel surcharge waiver shall vary from 2.5% to 1% of the transaction amount.
9. Interest free credit: You can avail 50 days of interest free credit and make your payments as per your requirements.
10. Travel Concierge services: These are helpful to you for doing airline reservations, hotel and movie bookings in a hassle free manner.
11. Low foreign currency markup of 2% on your international transactions.
12. Security features: Most of the HDFC Credit cards are EMV Chip cards. This one also comes equipped with EMV chip that enhances the safety of your transactions thereby providing a complete and efficient security layer.
HDFC Regalia Credit Card: A Final take
HDFC Regalia credit card holds a strong position in the list of best premium credit cards in India. The rewards and features of this HDFC credit card are quite attractive especially the good travel benefits attached to it. If you do a lot of international travelling, this might be a suitable credit card for your wallet.
Looking for another premium credit card, you might like to scroll through our review on American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card.
How did you like the benefits and exclusive offers associated with the HDFC Regalia Credit Card? Have you used it or thinking to apply for it? Which is your favourite premium credit card? Feel free to share your valuable feedback in the comment section.https://fintrakk.com/hdfc-regalia-credit-card-benefits-rewards-review/HDFC Regalia Credit Card Benefits & Rewards : Reviewhttps://fintrakk.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/HDFC-Regalia-card-e1516269853358.pnghttps://fintrakk.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/HDFC-Regalia-card-150x150.pngCredit CardsHDFC credit card,HDFC Regalia card,HDFC Regalia credit card,HDFC Regalia credit card benefits,HDFC regalia credit card rewardsThrough this post we shall make you familiar with HDFC Regalia Credit Card, a luxury credit card offering exclusive and unmatched privileges. If you are looking for one of the best super premium credit cards full of rewards and offers, HDFC Regalia credit card might be a perfect fit for your...admin email@example.comAdministratorFintrakk