SBI IRCTC Platinum Credit Card : Review 2018
(Last Updated On: November 11, 2017)
If you are a travel freak, this post might be an answer to some of your queries.We shall be discussing a popular travel credit card from the most trusted name in the banking sector i.e.State Bank of India. SBI offers a wide range of credit cards that come packed with huge variety of offers to suit the lifestyle and other needs of different individuals.The one that we shall be talking here is the SBI IRCTC Platinum Credit Card or ICICI SBI Platinum Credit Card as we normally say.
Looking at the name itself : SBI IRCTC Credit card one can judge it to be primarily a travel card.Right ! A decent travel credit card offering a good rewards program and incentives for the frequent travellers.
SBI IRCTC Credit Card Benefits :
SBI IRCTC credit card is an internationally valid credit card at million of outlets.SBI IRCTC card provides exclusive benefits on booking railway tickets through irctc.co.in. It is a unique credit card brought to you in collaboration with Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd. or IRCTC thereby offering you an affordable travel experience.
Let us unveil the benefits that you are likely to enjoy using your SBI IRCTC Platinum Credit Card :
1. Joining fee and Annual fee : SBI IRCTC card has a one time joining fee of Rs.500 only.The annual fee is Rs.300 only which is quite nominal keeping in mind the SBI IRCTC Card benefits.However, there is no fee for an add-on cards.
This low annual fee is indeed a point of attraction for the credit card users who don’t want to spend much on the credit card fees.
2. Welcome Bonus : You can enjoy 350 activation bonus reward points if you spend Rs.500 or more within 45 days of issuance of the IRCTC credit card.You also get Rs.100 cashback on your first ATM withdrawal within 30 days of the SBI IRCTC credit card receipt.
3. Rewards : If you book your railway tickets from irctc.co.in for AC1,AC2, and AC CC using your IRCTC Card, you can earn upto 10% value back in the form of reward points.You also get 1.8% transaction fee discount while booking from IRCTC site.
You get 1 reward point on every Rs.125 that you spend through your IRCTC card.This covers retail purchases including railway tickets(but excludes fuel purchases).
The best part is that your 1 Reward point is equivalent to Rs.1 which seems to be an excellent reward programme.You can easily redeem your accumulated reward points in exchange of railway ticket purchases and save your money later on.
4. Fuel Surcharge waiver : You also get 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver for transactions of Rs.500 to Rs.3000 at petrol pumps throughout India.Maximum discount is Rs.100 per credit cycle.
5. Insurance Cover : You get a complimentary accident insurance cover of Rs.10 lakhs while travelling on a valid railway ticket.
6. Other Benefits : You can enjoy access to golf course,fine-dining places and premium lounges with your IRCTC card. A quick and easy option to pay your utility and other bills on time is an added advantage of this SBI IRCTC card.
If you fulfil the eligibility criteria, have a decent income and good credit score, you can get instant approvals for this SBI IRCTC card.
Now, you know a lot about the SBI IRCTC credit card, if you wish to apply for it, you can do the same here
SBI IRCTC Card : A Final Note
We can say SBI is a renowned name and has aligned itself to establish a good platform to suit the needs of different customers. SBI IRCTC Platinum Credit Card is a perfect example to give here that has been specially designed to cater to the requirements of persons travelling through railways.
SBI IRCTC delivers what it promises, a bulk of rewards and discounts on rail tickets and bookings, this is what it has been designed for.Apart from rail booking benefits, its global acceptance and other privileges turn it to be a perfect travellers choice.
You may also like : 10 Best Credit cards in India : Review !
We have shared our review on the SBI IRCTC Platinum Credit Card .What about you now ? Which travel credit card do you have ? or Which card are you thinking to apply for ? Do you enjoy the rewards and getting benefits from your credit card ? If you wish to share your valuable opinion or any experiences thereon, do share it in the comment section below.https://fintrakk.com/sbi-irctc-platinum-credit-card-review/SBI IRCTC Platinum Credit Card Reviewhttps://fintrakk.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/SBI-IRCTC-Card-e1504774840329.pnghttps://fintrakk.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/SBI-IRCTC-Card-150x150.pngCredit Cardsirctc card,irctc sbi platinum card limit,sbi irctc,sbi irctc card,sbi irctc card review,SBI IRCTC Credit Card,sbi irctc platinum card,sbi platinum cardIf you are a travel freak, this post might be an answer to some of your queries.We shall be discussing a popular travel credit card from the most trusted name in the banking sector i.e.State Bank of India. SBI offers a wide range of credit cards that come packed...admin firstname.lastname@example.orgAdministratorFinance & Taxation Tips for Indian Investors