You might have heard a lot of times that ” Books are our best friends “ since your childhood days. And truly, for the ones who love reading, books indeed prove to be their real friends.
Wait…I am not talking about any school books or professional course books…I know you might have crossed that phase or may be few of you might be in their study phase.
However, the world has changed and people are inclined towards the internet world. In the present scenario, you will find even kids busy on their laptops, tabs and mobiles. Hi-tech gadgets have replaced the traditional habits to some extent.
But,still there are many who are fond of reading and only they can feel and describe the true joy of reading books.
Reading books on the topics of your interest is in fact a very good habit to pursue. No doubt, you have a whole lot of important things to do in life, there are still few people who enjoy spending their time reading quality content through various channels like books, internet etc.
Whether you are at home,while travelling or somewhere in your free time, if you read anything that you like, that will definitely make you feel relaxed.
My topic of interest: Investing (might be the same for many of you).
Few months back I was so curious about learning different aspects of investing. Since, then I made it a habit to read regularly. And look this habit turned into a passion and I started my own Personal finance blog to share my knowledge with you all.
We have been discussing a lot about investing your money to earn money or grow your money. What about investing your money in books to enhance your knowledge? This knowledge will surely help you throughout your investment journey!
In the online world, you don’t need to visit the bookstore to get an investing book for yourself. But, you will get thousands of them to choose from by various authors. And, you get really confused which one to buy!
Are you a Tech savvy person? You can anyways avail the kindle edition of these books, if you enjoy reading it that way!
Here, I have shortlisted 11 Best Books on Personal Finance/Investing that will guide your way.
You will get useful tips and ideas on basics of investing, importance of financial planning, money saving and the list of topics goes on…
And yes, one thing really important, these are quite reasonable and won’t be a burden on your pockets. In fact, books are an Investment that you make on yourself.
11 Best Books on Personal Finance/Investing:
1. The Intelligent Investor: The Definitive Book on Value Investing By Benjamin Graham
2. Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach their Kids About Money that the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! By Robert T.Kiyosaki
3. WARREN BUFFETT: Investing Lessons from the Biography of Warren Buffett to Help You Think, Act and Attain Success like Him in Your Business
4. The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous & Broke By Suze Orman
5. Value Investing: From Graham to Buffett and Beyond By Wiley Finance
6. The Millionaire Next Door By Thomas J.Stanley and Willam D.Danko
7. The Investment Answer: Learn to manage your money and protect your financial future By Daniel Goldie and Gordon Murray
8. You Can Be Rich Too : With Goal Based Investing By P V Subramanyam and M.Pattabiraman
9. Retire Rich Invest: Rs. 40 a Day By P V Subramanyam
10. I Will Teach You To Be Rich by Ramit Sethi
11. Everything You Wanted to Know About Stock Market Investing
Hope this list of books gives you some good ideas for new reads in the new year to come.
You never know, this small investment on any of the investing books can change your life forever!
Let me know if you have any of your favourite book on Personal Finance/Investing to add upon in the above list.
Have you gone through any of the above books on Investing. Do share your experiences on the same.
If you are fond of reading,you may also like our blog post : 7 Best books on mutual fund investing !
Also, have a look at our massive collection of 21 Best Business Books for you to read this year, that will teach you the skills of becoming successful in business as well as in life.