Through this blog, we shall share the Citibank Rewards Credit Card Review. This will surely guide your way while choosing the right credit card for yourself.
Citibank offers a wide range of credit cards both for beginners as well as for the high spenders and frequent credit card users. Here, we shall be discussing some exclusive details on Citibank Rewards Credit Card, its benefits, features and the offers associated. You will get deeper insights on all that you wish to know about Citibank Rewards Credit Card.
Citibank Rewards Credit Card is one of the popular credit cards offered by Citibank that comes loaded with some great deals and gives you an exciting shopping experience.
Citibank Rewards Credit Card, as the name itself suggests is a credit card that is good at offering reward points that can be redeemed easily for exciting gift vouchers and other offers as available. Its nil joining fee accompanied by the rewards usually entices the credit card users.
Citibank Rewards Credit Card Offers:
1. Citibank Rewards Credit Card has no joining fee. That’s an attractive offer for any credit card user.
2. If your annual spending is Rs.30000 or above then you can get the annual fee waiver as well. Otherwise, the annual fee is Rs.1000 only.
So, the zero joining fee plus the annual fee waiver are two important advantages that usually attract the credit card users towards this credit card.
3. You will earn 10x reward points for every Rs.125 that you spend on apparel and departmental stores. But, remember these offers are restricted to the exclusive range of partners that have tied up with Citibank. You can also pay with your reward points while shopping both at 700+ outlets and e-shopping sites also.
So, if you love shopping, these offers might seem interesting to you. Right!
4. You also earn 1 reward point for every Rs.125 on all other purchases that you make.
5. You get instant redemption ob fuel purchase that you make through your Citibank Rewards Credit Card. 1 reward point= 0.25 wherein you need minimum 250 points to redeem.
6. You also get to enjoy upto 15% savings across various restaurants, shopping privileges and easy EMI options at various outlets.
7. You get to enjoy 1500 bonus reward points on your first spend if you make the purchases within 30 days of getting the card issued. You also get 1000 bonus points for first spend of Rs.1000 that you make within 60 days of card issue. So, in total you can accumulate 2500 bonus points.
8. You are likely to earn 300 bonus reward points also if your monthly spending exceeds Rs.30000 in a particular month.
9. Citibank Rewards card is an international credit card that can be used globally i.e. in India and abroad.
10. The rewards also include Air Miles on Air India and Jet Airways. 1 reward point = 0.75 miles wherein you need minimum 100 points to redeem.
Did you like the features and the Citibank Credit Card offers? Do you wish to apply for this Citibank credit card?
Citibank Rewards Credit Card: Review
You can apply for Citibank Rewards Credit Card online in a simple and hassle free manner without much effort through their Quick Online Application link. The customer care is quite supportive and you shall get a call back after you apply. If you meet the eligibility requirements, you shall be issued this credit card in just a few days.
Further, the reward points that you earn while spending through the Citibank Credit card can be accumulated for a longer period. You can grab something big and avail attractive redemption options.
If interested, you can also have a look at the exclusive list of some other Citibank cards at Best Citibank Credit Cards India: Review!
If you are looking for a cashback cards, we also have an exclusive collection of Best Cashback Credit Cards.
Have you tried the Citibank Rewards Credit Card? Feel free to share your valuable feedback on the same or any other credit card for that matter.
The details of the Citibank Rewards credit card given are on “as is” basis obtained from the respective bank’s website. There may be changes in offers and deals from time to time. Please check all the Terms and conditions (T&C) carefully with the respective bank/companies before applying for any of the best credit cards in India.